Welcome to our tutorial on making a valorous badge.
Many Valorant players may have already shown their brand-new badges, but what are they precisely, and how do you make one for yourself?
For their beloved Valorant community, Riot Games has developed a brand-new cosmetic idea called the Valorant badge.
To create a Valorant badge in the game, follow these steps:
- Go to My Valorant Badge
- Click on “Create your Badge”
- Remember that this is your username, not your Valorant id, when you enter your username and password to access your Riot account.
- Click the “Continue” button after successfully logging in.
- Here, select your favorite agent to display their stats on the badge.
- Once you have selected your favorite agent, click on “Select and continue”
- If the button is greyed out, you haven’t recently engaged in competitive mode with the agent. A minimum of one ranking match must have been played during the previous 30 days with the agent.
- Check “Hide your Riot ID” if you like privacy and do not want to display your ID on the badge; this is completely optional.
- Once you click on “select and continue,” Select your desired color for the badge.
The number of badges that players can design is unlimited. However, in order to obtain the unique badge, you must have recently played Valorant. Notably, in competitive games, you can only obtain metrics on agents that you actively ran. You will be given the option to hide your Riot ID throughout the badge creation process; uncheck that box to make your Riot ID invisible on the badge.
Before you create a Valorous Badge, there are a few things to bear in mind.
To begin with, you are free to make as many badges as you like. Although the game only offers a certain amount of Agents, you can mix any of them using the many color schemes available in the list. You can choose from a wide range of combinations as a result while producing your badge.
- To design a badge, you must have engaged in at least one competitive game with your preferred agent in the last 30 days.
- No money, VP, or Radianite is required to create a Valorant badge.
- If you play a ranking match with the agent you want on your badge, you are allowed to design as many badges as you like.
- Valorant medals are just decorative; they don’t give gamers any advantages.
- Make sure to tick the box labeled “Hide your Riot ID” if you do not want your Valorant ID to be visible on the badge.
- Despite the fact that badges in Valorant are primarily decorative, many competitive players take their rank seriously. This badge might help you feel more confident and flex your stats.
CAN ANYONE MAKE MY VALORANT BADGE?
Yes, you can make a badge with any Agent you play with as long as you play VALORANT. You must sign in with your Riot ID in order to create one.
HOW IS THE CREATION OF A BADGE COMPLETED?
You can choose your chosen agent and your preferred colors after logging in with your Riot ID, and we’ll take care of the rest. Once your badge is complete, we’ll immediately create the components you need to share it on your preferred platform.